Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Writers' Group

So you're sitting at your desk alone, drinking straight from the bottle (or if you're me, consuming a lot of milk and cookies), wondering if the words you're slapping down on the page are a) phenomenal, b) readable, half-way decent, c) definitely could use some work or d) everyone will laugh at me long into the night and then they'll start a club solely dedicated to ridding the world of my writing.

Well, wonder no more, because you can join our interweb writers' group! It's called Short Crime Fiction Writers and, you guessed it, it's for writers of short crime fiction (the occasional other genre piece is cool too) who are looking for feedback and are willing to offer critiques of other people's work. It's a fairly new group, started it just last month, and right now we have 14 members. 

Just go to that link above to join or e-mail me at crhat23@gmail.com for more info.

6 comments:

  1. it's a great idea. mind if i think it over some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly.

    You could always join and lurk for a while, and if you're not into it just cancel membership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in. i can't promise i'll have huge amounts of time, but please put my name down and let's see where i get to.

    i'm also mentioning it on my blog - a worthy cause.

    thanks chris. how do i start? maybe by trying the link. here goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    I've just signed up to join in. Like Nigel, I can't promise huge amounts of time but I'm happy to do what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Christopher. I'm sure you'll be an asset to the group.

    ReplyDelete