Thursday, April 7, 2011

WINNER

First off I want to thank everyone for their support and creativity. A lot of really cool entries.


Nigel and I took a look through and decided the name of the anthology will be... 


PULP INK, which was from Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw. She wins a copy of the Mammoth Book of British Crime 8, already out on Kindle with the hard copy version available later this month. 


Anyways, thanks for playing! PULP INK will be available at an e-bookseller near you late this summer. 


-- The Greek Seaman

5 comments:

  1. Nice one! Now, have you googled it to death? Congratulations to my pal Ronnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you guys like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screeee… thud! (trunk lid falls back, sending cloud of dust through the tiny attic space… sound of papers rustling…) “Ah…ha! There it is!”

    (audience hushes as the dark-haired girl walks to center stage…)

    “Thank you, thank you very much. Good evening. I’d like to first thank the Academy….”

    Haha…. kidding aside…

    Thank you, Chris and Nigel. I am honored, that of all the excellent entries submitted, mine was chosen. I would like to thank Paul Brazill as well, for encouraging me to enter this contest; thank you Paul.

    I am looking forward to reading Pulp Ink… you have rounded up quite an impressive group of “ne’er-do-wells” for this collection! Haha! I see several sleepless nights in my future!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better check with the Society Of Professional Octopuses I think it's the name of their journal.
    Good choice.

    ReplyDelete